Fire Risk Assessments in London and South East
Our Fire Risk Assessments are designed to meet the specific requirements of your premises and will meet all the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. All of our assessments are carried out by London based, FPA approved assessors.
To ensure that all our clients receive the best possible service for their organisation, we offer our clients two levels of fire risk assessment consultancy:
Standard Fire Risk Assessment Service includes:
- Site visit - Covering London and the South East
- Audit and assessment
- Detailed recording of fire hazards, people at risk, existing procedures in place
- Comprehensive reports/action plans and recommendations
A full and detailed consultation is available following the fire risk assessments to discuss any significant findings and required actions to achieve a satisfactory standard of fire safety within the premises.
Full Fire Risk Assessment Consultancy Service Includes:
The Standard Fire Risk Assessment Service listed above plus:
- Carrying out and implementing the findings of the fire risk assessment
- Resolving any shortcomings within your fire safety management
- Protection and prevention, emergency planning and staff training
- Management of your fire safety plans within your premises for 12 months by one of our assessors
All our assessments are qualitative in design and format, following the 5-step fire risk assessment process as recommended by the Health and Safety Executive and the Employers' Guide Published by the Home Office. Our fire risk assessments would also satisfy the recommendations of PAS 79:2007, the Publicly Available Specification - Fire Risk Assessments Guidance and a Recommended Methodology.
Using our audit process, combined with many years of fire safety experience, ensures that our clients' premises are adequately assessed for fire risks to life, property and business continuity.
Facilities Consultancy Five Step Fire Risk Assessments Process
This includes the conducting of the fire risk assessment following the 5 step fire risk assessments process as recommended by HM Government guidance documents, HSE and the guidance documentation issued by Fire and Rescue Services:
- Step One: Identification of the Fire Hazards
- Step Two: Identifying Persons at Risk
- Step Three: Evaluation of the Risks (Eliminate, Reduce or Control)
- Step Four: Recording of the Significant Findings
- Step Five: Monitor and Review Process
Our fire risk assessors audit process covers all aspects of fire safety to identify any significant findings. These are recorded and a risk analysis conducted to arrive at a risk rating. A comprehensive action plan is then produced with realistic time scales for completion and review, providing the client with a range of options to meet their legal obligations and ensuring the most appropriate cost benefit solution.
The document is both emailed and hard copies posted for your fire logbook.
Call now on: 01753 680497