Fire Safety Training | Fire Extinguisher Training
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 has made fire safety training a legal requirement for staff members. The fire safety training we provide is within the scope of the management of your business and is expertly delivered in-house, with programmes to suit your time and date.
We offering a few different fire safety training courses. This page offers information about the basic fire safety training course and fire extinguisher training. Other fire safety courses we offer are:
Who needs fire safety training and fire extinguisher training?
- The Fire Action Plan,
- The elements of combustion and a basic understanding on the theory of fire.
- The types of fires
- Types of extinguishing agents
- Identification of fire extinguishers
- Discovering a fire
- Hearing the fire alarm
- Assembly points
- Calling the Fire and Rescue Service.
- Use of fire extinguishers
- Raise fire safety awareness within your business
- Ensure you meet the current fire safety law
- Employees will be able to identify a fire and take immediate action
- How to use a fire extinguisher safely
On-site fire safety training and fire extinguisher training and classroom sessions available.
Call now on: 01753 680497